My Studio

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good Morning!! Just an Update!!





I slept well last night considering this old back ache and all the other shooting pains to go with it. Must have been the pain meds....lol....I find out tomorrow what we're going to do about this herniated disc...I am very nervous about it too.I've been through quite a bit, but this old spine thingy scares the poo outta me.I think I'd much rather have a dental appointment...lol...
Anyway, going to list some new watches today...and some other new things too.I've started with my mom on the Pandora style beads.She has many,many beads, bracelets, necklaces, etc.So I have a few watches to list, a couple of bracelets...Let me know what you think..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the watches! I enjoy making them 2. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Leeanne,
Thank you..Aren't they fun to do? I just love all the different faces and styles. I'm starting to think I may need to talk with Dr.Phil...LOL...

Unknown said...

I love the bracelets!!!
Good luck with your back!!
I'll be thinking about you!! Good thoughts!

Chigger Hill Cottage said...

I so needed that pink watch to wear with my pink outfit today! Love your things!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much,I love that one too.It fits so nicely on the wrist and feels really good too.

SisterJewelry.ArtFire.com

Search This Blog